Saturday, January 14, 2012

COMING SOON!!! AVON HAUL!

As you already know I am a proud rep for AVON products!

I  have been a rep only since December 22nd and I have only been around for one campaign so far, and have not ordered that much myself.

Many people do not know that you have a few expenses being a business person for Avon. As a rep you must buy all of your campaign books and any other Avon related books that you may fancy, your Avon bags, order forms, samples, etc, etc, etc. Things are not just given to you for your business, you have to put money into it as well.

That being said, my first campaign was mostly about me getting situated, and obtaining all my supplies, bags, samples, etc, and I have not bought any of their makeup products to try yet! SHOCKING I KNOW.

However, I did purchase some jewelry that I cannot wait to share, as its so beautiful!

So stay tuned for a haul and review on the Avon products I have bought!!!

Mandz
XOXO