Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Who I am

Hello!

My name is Amanda, aka Mandz, and I would like to welcome you to my very first blog!

My passion and obsession for all things girly led me to create this blog. I am not a fashion designer or make up artist, just a regular gal who loves all things glitzy, glamorous, and girly.

What to expect on my blog:

  • Hauls-A collective review on recent purchases pertaining to health and beauty products, clothing, accessories and more!

  • "Outfit of the week"-My best outfit put together for my weekend go outs

  • Make up look of the week-The makeup look for my weekend go outs, going along with the "outfit of the week"

  • Product reviews-The good, the bad, the ugly on many different brands of health and beauty aids

  • Nail Tutorials-How to's for cute nails!

  • My Favs-My current favorite products

If there is anything else you would like to see on this blog, any products or reviews you would like me to do, please leave a comment.

I look forward to blogging for you!

Mandz
XOXO