Monday, January 2, 2012

FAV LOOKS OF 2011!

With the New Year here I want to post my best makeup looks from the past year!

Enjoy!


Natural look-Eyebrows filled in, shimmer from lid to brow, liner, and blush


Another Natural look, just using eyeshadow (too faced natural eye palette) and mascera. Filled in brows, blush on cheeks, and some lip gloss






Wet and Wild "Dont Steal My Thunder" quad-I love this quad for going out looks. The metallic colors really make an interesting smokey eye. Its easy to work with and very pigmented!


Smokey eye-Black on the lid with smoked out purple. My NYE look for 2010, love, love, love it!



I  A variation of the dark smokey on my Birthday this year, with a more metallic purple smoked out


Summer Natural Beauty-Limited makeup, liner on lids, dark in crease, some bronzer, filled in eyebrows, throw on some lip gloss and your ready to go

Hope you enjoyed and try out some of my favorite looks!

Mandz
XOXO