Saturday, January 14, 2012

CLOTHING HAUL-WORK APPROPRIATE CLOTHING AND JEWELRY

As you all know I have been so busy lately! I have even been hired at a new job, I needed to add some more work appropriate clothing in my wardrobe so I went on a spree for the perfect outfits!

Here is what I found:


Its hard to tell, however, the sleeves on this black shirt are ruched and poofy, this shirt is also a turtle neck. I think this will go great with a white vest over top.

$12.99 @ RAINBOW


 I AM IN LOVE with this shirt. From the metal decal, to the open back, to the tie back, I love it so much! This shirt will look amazing under a black blazer.

$7.99 CLEARANCE @ SEARS


Loving the color and style of this cotton shirt. This shirt also rocks the puffy ruched sleeves, and can be worn by itself, or with a vest or blazer.

$7.50 @ FOREVER 21


NECKLACE- $4.80 @ FOREVER 21
CHANDELIER EARRINGS- $4.80 @ FOREVER 21

HEART EARRINGS-4.80 @ LOVE CULTURE
(Heart earrings are just an added bonus for myself, will not be rocking these on the job ;-) )