Saturday, December 31, 2011


FASH
                                                               120 PALETTE


I Received my FASH 120 palette today! I'm so excited! Its my first 120 palette ever before including both mattes and shimmers.

All of the colors are so vibrant and pigmented. Loving this palette!




Cover of palette


120 colors

I ordered this palette from amazon.com for $17.99 with free 2 day shipping through amazon prime. I had been eyeing this set for awhile now, and finally decided it was time to make the purchase as I wanted to start doing some more vibrant looks.

The packaging was wrapped up super good, as it arrived in the rain with no damage.

For the price, free shipping, great packaging, 3 day arrival and pigmentation, I give this palette an A+ and definitely suggest checking it out.

Hope you all give this palette a try!

Mandz
XOXO